Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Minor Delay

I know, I know, there's no Chaotic liveblog up yet....I get it, I have a problem.

Actually, I just didn't get home until late last night, and then was all kinds of tired, so I really never got to watching the Tivo of it. I promise, that I will have a full recap for you tonight, as soon as I get home, do a bunch of crap, and get settled in. Promise. (Don't worry, last I checked, Lindsey hadn't done hers yet either, so apparently I'm in good shape)

Also, just an item of note. I was watching The Sum of All Fears on Monday while I was resting off my 4th consecutive hangover, and I noticed something quite interesting: Ben Affleck is an awful actor. I mean, he's really bad. I kept watching him trying to be Jack Ryan and realized that I really dislike him. And I'm not saying that just because he's apparently on a quest to be engaged to every famous woman name Jennifer in the universe, especially ones with the last name Garner. I mean, really, he was much better off playing the moderately stupid, meathead smaller parts (see: Dazed and Confused, Good Will Hunting, Mallrats)

So that's it, I'm starting a petition: The Ben Affleck, Please Stop Doing Movies Petition.

It's totally fine girls, he can still be famous, even without doing anything (hey it's still working for Paris Hilton) so you guys can still totally look at him and drool on your pillows thinking about him at night, but this will spare us all from more atrocitities like Jersey Girl.....

1 comment:

Kara0303 said...

I'm NOT a fan of Ben Affleck either. I never drooled over him AND I think he's an ass. So, I'll happily sign your petition, just throw me a pen and tell me where. But leave Matthew McConaughey alone. He's another bad actor, but who's watching his acting, really?

Oh, you forgot his stellar performance in Chasing Amy, too.