Thursday, June 30, 2005

Last Day to Vote.....

For the MLB All-Star Game. I'm a huge baseball fan, as some of you know, but sadly enough, today is the first day that I've gotten to vote. So I'm voting. A lot. It's fine.

Here's how my ballot broke down, incase anyone cares:

American League

First Base:M. Teixeira, TEX
Second Base: B. Roberts, BAL
Third Base:H. Blalock, TEX
Shortstop:M. Tejada, BAL
Catcher:J. Mauer, MIN
Outfielder:V. Guerrero, LAA
Outfielder:M. Ramirez, BOS
Outfielder:I. Suzuki, SEA
DH:D. Ortiz, BOS

National League

First Base: A. Pujols, STL
Second Base: J. Kent, LAD
Third Base:S. Rolen, STL
Shortstop:A. Gonzalez, FLA
Catcher:P. Lo Duca, FLA
Outfielder:B. Abreu, PHI
Outfielder:M. Cabrera, FLA
Outfielder:J. Edmonds, STL

Head on over to MLB.com to get your votes in

Only 5 Days Until Las Vegas

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

What? No Atl Braves players? Booooo!

Unknown said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 7 because you have good content but lack of quality posts.

Free Access To More Information Aboutlas vegas education