Thursday, June 23, 2005

And This is Why Ibuprofen Was Invented

Kind of a rough morning over here kids. Went out with a couple of friends last night, had a few more than I should have, didn't roll in until a little before 1, courtesy of Drew and the Woodford girls. Well them and the left over beer from Saturday night. I didn't even really indulge myself, but apparently sleeping 5.5 hours and having a few cocktails isn't a recipe for feeling good in the morning.

You'd think at the age of 26 I'd have learned the phrase "No thanks, I need to go home and get some sleep" in our language, but obviously, I'm retarded.

Other than that, I have very little of interest to discuss today. I know I posted something earlier that I probably need to address, but this isn't a good time for it. Mabye another time kids.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

internet, i take full blame for gordo's hangover. you see, while it's true i broke up with him saturday, he still has certain "attributes" that i don't really want to be without. so i did ensure gordo came over to woodford late last night, i loaded him with alcohol in a futile attempt to enjoy his "attributes." but woe to me. gordo left. you never really know a good thing until it's gone. gordo, watch out for me this weekend at the wedding. i plan on drinking enough to be inappropriate, much like you on this past saturday. (and relax, before you start lecturing me, i'm joking!) -steph

Anonymous said...

Gordon,

If you're not comfortable with 5.5 hours of sleep after drinking that means your out of practice and its time to whip yourself back into shape. Belly up buddy, we have work to do.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, had lunch with Kim today. She seemed fine. Pansy.

Gordon said...

Kim went to bed at 11:15 and didn't have anything to drink while I was there....

Sarah said...

Gordo, let us see your attributes! Dammit!

Kara0303 said...

I'm not so sure things change all that much at 28 either. You just learn to go out less because you know you'll never learn to turn down another drink to get to bed instead. Mornings suck even worse.
Even as I type this, I'm about to head out myself to a going away party. I have a bad feeling about my Friday morning...