Friday, June 03, 2005

Proving Once Again That I'm Always Right

Just a few thoughts on Baby Hit Me One More Time before I talk about anything else....

-Is anyone else amazed by how annoying the British guy that hosted the show was? Seriously, he had the largest teeth I've ever seen. And really, Stephen Tyler called, he wants his mouth back....

-Arrested Development completely ruled last night, they were the only ones who didn't look like they were in pain, or completely embarrassed to be participating in this. Plus, I couldn't believe Papa OJ was still alive, he was like 107 the last time they were popular....

-Is Tiffany pregnant? Matt brought this up after the show...but really, a year ago, she weighed about 50 pounds less than she does right now.....I'm just saying....

Now, about this whole points thing we put together, after discussing the show with a few different people, and reviewing what was commented earlier in terms of voting, here's what I came up with.

Most Votes: Arrested Development (this was the easy one)
Fewest: They didn't show all the results, so we're throwing this one out....
Aged the worst: The consensus on this one was for Loverboy. Flock of Seagulls was pretty bad in this category as well, but the lead singer in all black, with sunglasses and a receding hairline? That hurt...
Worst of the Cover Songs: Flock of Seagulls...just awful. I mean, that song sucks anyways, and they made it worse somehow......

So that puts us here with points:

Me: 5 points (I'm the only one who got AD right...eat it)
Kara, Matt and Diane: 3 points- Good call on the Loverboy thing....yeah, they're like really old
Steph: 3 points for correctly guessing that Flock of Seagulls can't do their own songs, let alone someone else's....

I'll post something else of substance (or lacking substance later) , I need to do a little work...

1 comment:

Kara0303 said...

Who's on deck this week? Same categories? Hey batter batter, hit me baby one more time...
(geez, that even made me want to throw up a little)