Sunday, June 26, 2005

Stop. Talking. Really.

Seriously, I need a voice in my head that says that. Badly.

Unfortunately for me, I don't, therefore stuff comes out of my mouth, especially when I'm drunk, that shouldn't come out of my mouth, and I end up a) offending people and b) making myself look really dumb.

So, if you were around when I was in my little 20 minute fit last night after I got into a fight with the cab place dispatcher (yeah, how pathetic is that, I let some guy who makes 7 dollars an hour working the phones on a Saturday night get under my skin), I apologize, and I'm pathetic.

Needless to say, this is the second straight Sunday where I feel like an asshole as a result of things I said/did in a drunken fit. For whatever reason, I've had a real short fuse lately, and turned into an angry drunk, which isn't really like me. It's enough to make me wonder what the hell is wrong with me, b/c I have a great group of very good friends, who are all very good people, so it's definitely not that. It's not school, b/c I'm not even going this semester. I'm assuming that I must just be so stressed/fed up with my job that I'm venting it out at odd moments, like when I'm drunk. Either way, it's still annoying, and I can't imagine putting up with me on a regular basis right now.

1 comment:

Kara0303 said...

Hang in there, Gordon. I've been at the breaking point of frustration, too. It may help to let a friend be your friend.