Tuesday, June 28, 2005

One Week to Go

I'm officially one week away from Las Vegas. 7 Days.

That means, by this time next week I will be just about to board a plane for 3 days of full out debauchery. The scary part is, we're pretty much set, and somehow, with three people planning the trip for the 12 guys that are going.

I can honestly say that I've never looked forward to a vacation more.

Last night, I bought the last few stupid little things that I'll need for the trip, you know, travel toothbrush and junk like that. I also stopped over at one of the guys' houses who's going just to catch up on last minute details. J has all of our club/line passes that he hooked up with on Ebay the last time he went, and we called and made a reservation at Battista's for Thrusday night. Did I mention that their house wine comes complimentary with every meal? After seeing what a part of this group did to the monster bottles of wine at Buca Di Bepo, I'm not sure how good of an idea this is. However, I'll go on record as saying that it looks amazing.

We'll also be making appearances at Ra, Rain, and VooDoo Lounge, to name a few.

I promise, there will be stories, pictures, and the like when I get back.

Also, I'm going to need something to listen to on the plane, musicwise...anybody have any suggestions of anything new that they've been listening to that they like? let me know

2 comments:

Lara said...

Have fun, and put $50 on black for me!

LoneStarCupcake said...

I recently dug some oldies-but-forgotten-abouts from my music files: old Primus - and can't go to Vegas without a little Tenacious D.

Also my all-time favorite band? Morphine.

These 3 bands will be accompanying me on my vacation which starts in *2* days! wooo