Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Things Getting under my Skin right now

My LaunchCast Radio Station

I know nothing is perfect, but when I program you to play these bands:

Matchbox Twenty,Barenaked Ladies,The Offspring,R.E.M.,Red Hot Chili Peppers,U2,Blink 182
John Mayer,Simple Plan,The White Stripes,Maroon 5,Sum 41,Good Charlotte and Green Day.

And you give me: The Cardigans, Rod Stewart, Three Doors Down, Ryan Cabrera and Ashley Simpson, I want to reach through my computer and throttle whoever is programming you. Fortunately, you just played Island in the Sun by Weezer, so I'm letting it slide for now......

The Cavaliers:

Let me get this straight, you traded a first rounder next year for Jiri Welsch, got 16 games at 2.9 points per game out of him, and then traded him for a second round pick next year. What? You just rented the guy, and gave up a pick to do it. Did I mention that he contributed nothing? Goddamnit, stupid Cleveland sports.

My Dryer:

Listen, asshole, I know it's an unspoken agreement that things are going to disappear inside of you occassionally, especially socks and the like. But do me a favor, take the old white ones I use when I'm running or playing sports, not the good ones that cost a little bit more that I wear when I go to work or out. I now have at least 4 different socks that have a certain pattern or something that are missing their partners and are therefore, totally worthless.

The Light Outside my Backdoor

I mean, I like falling down the stairs as much as the next guy, but seriously, how do you burn out after being used for a month or two? Aren't light bulbs supposed to last like 1000 hours or something? I certainly don't leave you on continuously, and don't use you anymore than any of my other lights, in fact, probably less, b/c you only get turned on if I'm using the stairs at night. However, I'm going to be changing you tonight for the 5th time in the year that I've lived there. The last three days going down to the basement to do laundry has been like The Temple of effing Doom, I'm just waiting for something to shoot out of the walls, it's so damn dark in there.


6 Days Until Vegas (This is definitely not annoying to me)

2 comments:

Kat said...

In my experience unmatched socks is a sign of a guy who is good in bed

Gordon said...

Suddenly, I feel better about the socks...