Monday, June 06, 2005

And you are......?

Couple of quick things from this weekend, I'm actually kind of busy this morning, but wanted to share this with you anyways....

Funny story from Saturday, even though I know I mentioned this to a few people I saw in person on Sunday. A friends fiance, who works at a restaurant near my house, saw MJ on Saturday night when she was working. Apparently she came in (with some guy), and completely refused to acknowledge my friend. Trust me, it's not like she hadn't met her at least 10 times while we were dating, so classy move on her part. Which leads me to this mini letter....

MJ,

Really, I know that you think you are fabulous, and the most important person on the planet, we've covered that. However, the fact that you show your face in public with a guy that was described to me like this "he sort of looked like you, but shorter, and less good looking" makes me figure that he must make more money than me, because I can say with some certainty that he probably doesn't have a better personality than me. That being said, seriously, get off your high horse and say hello to somebody you've met before. Just because you didn't want to date me, doesn't mean you have to be the opposite of polite to other people who you've met. Again, another display of what a truly classy individual you are.

PS: You're officially a running joke amongst my friends, which is some kind of a record, b/c it's been going longer than we dated at this point. Seriously? Mojo-fest? What are you? 12? Good luck throwing that with the -$300 in your checking account.


((For the record, I'm not bitter, not at all......))


There, that's better, now I can focus my disgust at something more current, like work. Seriously, am I the only one that works for a company that can't seem to get anything straight? Really, you call it being flexible and adaptive in a changing environment, I call it not being able to plan and having to make a haphazard decision at the last minute and hoping that it works. Really, words can't describe my level of annoyance right now, so I'm not even going to bother to try.

Also, just a note, if I called, or sent a text, to offend anyone in anyway on Saturday night, don't blame me. Blame Pug Mahoney's and 75 cent drafts and 2 dollar shots. I can't be expected to act responsibly at that point.


Sorry, this is a totally random post, but I know that the 4 of you reading this know that I'm totally random to begin with, so it's totally fine. I'll give something funnier later, hopefully.....

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

Along those same lines, please contact Drunken Jacks in SC for any complaints about any random voicemails or text messages from any wedding guest attending the marriage of Robyn and Dennis.

Adam said...

Whoa!! You people are random. Good work!