Monday, June 13, 2005

Who Turned my Clock Ahead??

Really, the warmer it gets outside, the more I feel like I've got some kind of a gnome or something that sneaks into my room at night, kicks me in the back (b/c it's killing me right now), and then turns my clock ahead 3 hours in the middle of the night, thereby robbing me of precious, precious sleep. So if you see me tonight, and I look like a freaking zombie, that's why.

Also, I need to start shopping for Vegas. Mostly stupid stuff, like travel size bathroom type things, some clothes, maybe a new pair of sunglasses, and definitely, definitely a straw hat.
Along with that, I need to find a book or two to take for when I'm laying around by the pool, b/c I know I'll do that at least one or two days. I know, I'm a dork. But if anyone has any suggestions about what would be worth picking up to read, fill me in.

One other thing: To the people at Tuition Reimbursement at my company: You are retarded. I put my course approval form in 6 months ago, and now you're saying you don't have it? I want my 4 grand, and I want it NOW. Keeping things on file is your JOB. That's all you have to do, keep it on file, take the grades, record them, and PAY ME BACK. This may or may not be the most irritating thing in the world right now. At least until I go to get fitted for tuxedos for the weddings tonight, and find out that I'm getting fatter. That will be sweet too.

1 comment:

Kara0303 said...

Of course I'm sure staying out until all hours of the night every weekend has NOTHING to do with it. But then again, maybe it's the traveling gnome!?