Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Soon to Be Condemned....

I just realized that at any given point during the day, my desk somewhat closely resembles a bit of a landfill. It's not even like I sit here eating all day and pile up food wrappers, but I just somehow manage to make a mess on a daily basis. I attribute basically to my ever growing case of ADD, whereby I'll start to do something, get into it, then get bored and start something else. What's even more annoying is to sit here and realize that I hae stuff sitting here that I probably should have gotten rid of months ago. So essentially, I'm a pack rat, which is good times to say the least, you know, except when I have to move somewhere and have to pack up the little stress balls, unused coffee mugs holding pencils, and stupid little plaques and pictures.

However, if I got rid of those, I might feel compelled to get rid of my red Swingline stapler, my St. Louis Cardinals mini-batting helmet, and my Kurt Rambis 1992 Phoenix Suns Card.

And that's not happening for obvious reasons, since I have small obsessions with Office Space, St. Louis Cardinals baseball, and white, eyeglass wearing basketball players.

4 comments:

Kara0303 said...

Where are you having to move to, storage room B??

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular cell phone and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular cell phone so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular cell phone

Anonymous said...

Hello there Gordon, Do you need help? I have been looking around at blogs related to Soon to Be Condemned.... and I found your site.
I have a site that is some what related to your blog and I thought it would help. So I wanted to leave you a quick message while I was here. Take a look, you will be happy you had did! My site deals with Gifting programs related information. Plus I have some free stuff on my site that may want to use.

Anonymous said...

Has everybody heard about night owl night vision except me?Cheerio, Neda night owl night vision