Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Holla Back Girl

Really, someone get that song out of my freaking head. It's bad enough I have to hear it everywhere I go, but now my brain is playing it on permanent repeat for me. Even picking up the new Weezer and the new DMB CDs haven't cured this for me. Drew and I heard it at the bar on Friday, and it's been there ever since. Don't get me wrong, Gwen's pretty hot still, but this song is total garbage, and it's just assaulting my brain. I already know I'll start whispering it to myself during my final tonight. Damnit. This is almost as bad as the time I got that atrocity "Milkshake" stuck in my head for a week and a half. Almost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Anonymous said...

it is quite possibly the worst song ever. and i avoid it like the plague because it gets stuck in my head every time i hear it.

David said...

I walked around singing this song for awhile because in the song it sounds like she spells Banana wrong. Might just be me though.