Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Chaotic Pt 2.

Well, I promised a running diary of tonights episode of Masterpiece Theater, but I couldn't find PBS on my
cable, so I settled for Chaotic.....
For a females take on tonights episode (and probably a lot more funny shit) check out Immoderation

9:00 During scenes from last week’s episode, Brit’s bodyguard accuses Kevin of looking for a free ride. Gee, you think that’s possible? I mean, he is poor white trash and all, why would he be looking for a free ride???

9:02 Britney: “Talk to the hand, cause the face ain’t listening.” It’s also not 1999 anymore Britney..you know, the last time you were a virgin?

9:05 Kevin: “It’s kind of weird, you know? Just dropping everything, coming here, everything I know?” Oh you mean like your two kids? Or the job you didn’t have?

9:07 Britney: “Look at us, we look like vampires, it’s creepy” Well, there is one creepy bloodsucker in the car with you…….

9:08 I just finished my first beer….that was not fast enough….

9:09 Britney’s bodyguard tells Kevin to turn the camera off or he’s going to whip his ass….I have never prayed for something to be caught on tape so hard in my life….

9:09 Kevin does poses for the camera. Not only is he a piece of trash, he’s a self indulgent one…..

9:10 Brits bodyguard, Mo, chokes Kevin to the floor and sits on him….this is staying in my TiVo library foreva, eva…..

9:12 K-Fed (my new nickname for him) and Britney are hammered in the back of the SUV…she sounds even more retarded than normal right now…..

9:13 He’s from Fresno???? That’s not in West Virginia, is it? Damnit…..

9:14 K-Fed reveals that he started out by dancing for LFO. So not only is he a notorious pop music hanger on., he danced for the only boy band that was worse than Soul Decision….Yes, I went there…..

9:15 First nightvision make out of the episode. PDA makes me uncomfortable as it is, but this is just awful. The only way this gets more white trash would be if Britney has her family adopt Kevin before they start doing it.

9:15 I just hammered the rest of my beer because of that…..

9:16 Again w/ the damn night vision, he jokes that she’s going to leave him for Brad Pitt. Well, he does have, I don’t know, money? Looks? A job? Granted, he doesn’t have patchy facial hair and a red Yankees cap, so I think you’re safe, Kevin.

9:18 Kevin: “How many times have you made your dreams a reality?” Vomit. Filling. My. Mouth.

9:19 Britney has a borderline meltdown on the plane. That, or she’s going through heroin withdrawl….

9:23 More gratuitous making out in night vision….again, drinking heavily, trying to stifle the urge to break my glass and shove pieces through my eyes….

9:24 Kevin: “How do you feel?”
Britney: “Great, the sex was great”

Do you think Justin Timberlake is watching this and saying to people “Now do you see why I left her?”

9:26 Britney goes on a diatribe about what love means to her. Kevin responds with “Who said anything about love?” Classy. Do you think this was right before or right after she gave him a BJ?
9:28 Show’s over. My IQ just dropped 7 points in 30 minutes….Nice

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious gordo.

god that show is so bad I don't know why I torture myself ... if i see another close-up of them making out ever again i will throw up.

Sarah said...

Kinda faded but I feel alright.
Thinkin' 'bout makin' my move tonight.
I can't pretend that you're only my friend when you're holdin' my body tight.
Cuz I like the way you're making me move.
I like the way you're making me wait.
And at the end of the night when I make up your mind, you'll be comin' on home with me.

Sarah said...

Oh by the way, this was effing hilarious. I didn't watch the show, but now I don't need to. Thank you-you have saved me from a fate worse than death.

Anonymous said...

Sarah- what's sad is as soon as Gordo said Soul Decision, that song immediately got stuck in my head! Remember that video! awful!

Gordo- This is amazing and hilarious and dead on! Good work!

Kara0303 said...

Good job! You totally made me NOT want to see that. And what a romantic K-Fed is - asking her what love has to do with anything. Wow, she really lucked up. Wait, did I say lucked up with an "L"? I meant to say it with an "F" instead. My bad!

Torrence said...

AWESOME POST!

Anonymous said...

�Qu� el impacto va a ser en el extremo?With Compliments, Shawnee night vision device