Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Procrastination Destination

Today is pretty much a give up for me in terms of blogging. I don't have anything of any real worth to talk about. On a good note, after tomorrow, I'll be done with school for the semester. I actually almost feel guilty about not taking summer classes though, b/c I feel like I should be plowing through these things faster so that I can get my degree and be done with it. Then again, I am horridly impatient, and would love to be done.

However, I also have this undying need to have a life again. In case you hadn't noticed, and if you hang out with me, you have, I don't have a ton of free time. Granted, I go to the bar a lot, and manage to make it out to most outings, and seem to have plenty of time to blog, but I don't get to do a lot of 'me' things, like just go for a run, or watch a movie, or sit on my porch and not do a damn thing if I choose. I need a little of that this summer arranged around the wedding bonanza.

That brings me to another point. It occured to me today that I've dated, in the last 4 years, no fewer than 4 girls who are married and/or engaged or have been engaged since our relationships have ended. That's a lot. It's also inherenetly funny b/c it's giving me a very "It's not you, it's me" feel about my relationship skills. Then again, I am socially inept, so what did you expect??

***Also, did anyone see Tony Danza get flipped over in a go-kart by Rusty Wallace on his talk show the other day? Absolutely priceless. Guess Rusty was never a fan of male housekeepers

3 comments:

bevy said...

Sorry, off the subject, but I was just wondering if I could link you as "Barstar" rather than "Putting the Me in Mediocrity"???? Or what would you prefer? Gordon?

Gordon said...

Oh dude...it's your link, put in whatever you want, I'm flattered that you link to me. I'd have to be pretty narcissitic to complain about how you did it. Your call :)

bevy said...

I think I'm going with Barstar. It has a nice ring to it.