Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Finally! More Reality TV

As Sarah has already mentioned, NBC premires the new show Hit Me Baby One More Time next week. Now, I know we're all going to watch it, but realy, I don't feel like just watching it is going to be enough.

Therefore, I'm proposing a new game. A reality TV show type fantasy game if you will (I know, I have problems) This will essentially be enough to keep me busy until football starts in the fall.
I haven't worked all of the logistics, b/c I don't know all the rules of the game, but I figure I can work on it this weekend in Philly.

I'm thinking about some kind of eliminator style type game, whereby you pick an artist (maybe two in the begining) each week, with the idea of only being able to use each artist only once, mabye twice, and accumulating points based on whether or not they get voted off the show, and based on where they rank. Picking correctly in later rounds could be worth more points, etc.
Who knows, just a thought, but let me know if you, my faithful readers would be interested, and if so, I'll come up with a set of rules.

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

I'm in but I don't get it. Work on it and get back to me. Wait, do you have to have cable to play?

Anonymous said...

sounds awesome...once you actually set up rules! I'm in!