Monday, May 16, 2005

I'll Bet That Smiling is Next on the Chopping Block

Alright, I understand not being a fan of the PDA stuff, and I understand you don't want kids making out in the hall. But, a Hugging Ban?? Now this is just getting silly. I'm pretty sure the hug, and the handholding are not the direct causes of teen pregnancy. Whoever the administrator is that spearheaded this initiative in the first place needs a hug, or a punch in the ribs. If you are that worried about kids having those kind of interactions, then split them up by gender, like private schools do, and pray that they don't switch teams.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph: As a non-hugger, non-cuddler, I disagree. This move is genius! Finally, we teach our children to avoid all forms of physicial intimacy and affection and only touch when they need a little something-something. We get a society full of emotionally unavailable hors just like me! What is not to love?

Gordon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

You have mental problems Steph!

Anonymous said...

I have mental problems? Diane, you are dating Drew...I think that evidence speaks for itself. You are the sick one.