Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm so interesting.....

Okay, not really. Sadly, this is a completely generic uninspired post. Maybe I need to be drunk more often when I post...it seems to work for a lot of my blogging buddies. That, or I need to sleep more than 5 hours a night if I am actually going to write anything of any worth. However, I think I can summon a couple of quick thoughts:

1) I like coffee sometimes, but sadly, my bladder hates it always. No sooner did I finish my Vanilla Cappuccino this morning then had to promptly get rid of it. What's the point? I could have just flushed the 2 bucks down the toilet myself, and saved myself the caffeine crash later.

2) As much as the Britney and Kevin: PWT in Full Effect pissed me off, I know that Tivo is going to get a work out on that show the next few weeks. I might even try doing a liveblog of it next week, just to see what I come up with, especially if Lindsey from Immoderation is doing it too. Might be fun to compare notes.

3) Kellen Winslow is out for the season. I'm shocked and amazed. Mostly, I'm shocked because I can't believe it took two years for this moron to hurt himself doing something stupid. Whoever had the under on June 1st being the date that the Browns season would go to holy hell, please cash in your chips.

4) If my Launchcast player kicks out one more 3 Doors Down song, I'm tossing my computer out the window. Seriously.

Alright, seriously, you guys, what a lame post....sounds like I need topics again....anyone? Anyone?

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

Tell us a childhood story?

Gordon said...

Lindsey:
If by "LETS DO IT" you mean the Britney double live blog, then I'm totally in...if by that you mean other stuff...well I'm probably totally in too.....