Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Bring the Vasoline....

Is what my professor should have said previous to our final today. And if I have to explain that joke to you, then please, turn off your computer, get in your car, and drive yourself back to 1958. Please.
Needless to say, the whole thing was a mess. I understand that this man has never taught a graduate level class, and that he is just barely out of school himself, but you would think based off of those factors that a little bit of a bone would have been thrown. And it was, right up my ass. Seriously, a comprehensive final? At the MBA level? In an elective class? Get the F out. Not to mention the fact that he chose to make the multiple choice the educational equivalent of finding a midget in a cornfield. Then the essays, which made me feel like someone was melting my brain with hot pokers. Good times. The worst part is that finals are only supposed to be schedule for 2 hours, and I was the first one done, and it took me almost 2 and a half hours. Screw it, the semester is over, maybe now I'll get some sleep.

There were some good things today:

I'm finally getting the Keane and Franz Ferdinand CDs ripped onto my computer from my old roommate. Modest Mouse is next. He has much better taste in music than I do, granted I am getting him the Dave and the Weezer CDs.

The Cards are up 7-3 in the eighth, and looks like they will win tonight. Them being in first again after the debacle that was the World Series last year makes me happy.

Seinfeld season 4 comes out in less than a week. I'm positively giddy about that. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 comment:

Kara0303 said...

I'm willing to bet you did better than you think. But that was quite a funny analogy!