Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tired, Half Drunk, Fully Annoyed

I'll wager that half of the people who read that title assumed that I was mad b/c I went out tonight and am annoyed b/c I didn't get laid. That's not even close to the case at this point. I'm annoyed primarily b/c I had a great day today that got ruined by some zero that I don't even know.

Anyways, on to the random story.......so I have an old friend (a female one) who recently moved back to town after getting divorced a couple of months ago. When she moved back, I was still in the midst of the MJ thing. She made very clear statements about wanting to date me, which of couse, I had to rebuff to an extent b/c I had recently started dating MJ. Sadly though, I had a crush on this girl a long time ago, and she knew that, and I basically told her that I was sorry, but the timing was just bad for us. She took at well, and wanted to be friends, which I liked, and since MJ and I broke up, I had more time to hang out. We tried to connect this weekend (or so I thought), and I called her before I went out tonight. Then, at 1 something, I get a call, from her phone, and a voice mail from a guy that says "Dude, I know who you are and what you're all about, and you're calling my girl, and if you call this number again, there's going to be trouble." What? Are you serious?
Now, obviously, I'm should be intimidated by this guy for a number of reasons. 1) He's obviously a threat, since he doesn't actually know me.....2) He threatened my on my voice mail

Honestly, who does that? Are we in high school? He couldn't find my locker, so he left a voicemail from someone else's phone? Douchebag. Nevertheless, I found it very annoying, and rather childish, thereby further backing up my theory that if you are female, live in Cleveland, are in your mid-20's and single still you're either 1) Very picky about who you date 2) Very into your career or 3) Completely fucking crazy.....

Sadly, I seem to attract a great deal of #3.......

3 comments:

Kara0303 said...

Funny enough, even in Atlanta, I attract a lot of men that are completely crazy. Stalking me kind of crazy. I also attract a good number of men without jobs (very attractive to women, let me tell you) and men that like to dress up as stormtroopers and go to Star Wars conventions around the U.S. (sorry if you're one or any of these, but ugh.)

bevy said...

You show me a woman who's crazy and I'll show you a man who made her that way.

Gordon said...

Well....she did get divorced a few months ago, and she said it was amicable, but I can't imagine that it didn't have some effect. In hindsight, it turns out that she didn't have anything to do with it other than to leave her phone where someone with poor judgement and no class could get ahold of it.