Friday, April 29, 2005

Taking Ridiculous to a New Level....

So I'm perusing the internet for something worth talking about or commenting on, when I come across this little tidbit about May sweeps on Yahoo!. Apparently, their not obsessed with themselves enough, they need to put their home videos on national television. (Now, I'll freely admit that I've shown my own obsession by talking about them twice this week, but we'll just look past that...Okay?) The only reason that I have a curiousity towards this event is because I don't think anyone's heard Federline speak publicly. If anyone has, please tell me now, so I can search for a copy of this and use it for my own personal mockery/amusement. At the very least, I'm hoping for a least one shot of him stealing money out of her purse.

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

If I didn't know any better, I'd think someone's got a little crush on Mrs.F-Spears.

Gordon said...

There may or may not be any validity to that statement. In my own best interests, I plead the 5th here.....