Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Not so good.....

Two Words

Train. Wreck.

That's what today is going to be. I'm still very far away from being ready for my exam tomorrow, and only have this evening to study for it, and I'm working late tonight. Sweet. Honestly, it wouldn't be that big of a deal if that was the only thing going on. Sadly though, I'm having a hard time generating any kind of focus. MJ is back to her pattern of saying she'll call and not doing so, and has now even taken to not returning my phone calls. It's a good deal. I'm guessing she's just overwhelmed with work, but it's still annoying. If I need to take the hint, I would hope that she would just come off with it. I mean if we had gone out like twice and she hadn't been returning calls, I would have gotten the message. However, we've been dating for a couple of months, I think at that point you would owe the person a "Hey I don't think we should see each other anymore" conversation. Then again, I am completely socially inept, so I could be way off here.

Crap. I just looked on my computer desk and saw the invite to my cousin's wedding that I still haven't sent in yet. Well, this will be simple. Attending? Check. Guests? Negative. Problem solved.

2 comments:

bevy said...

I remember my days of studying. I would keep myself up worrying about it, but then I would ask myself, "What am I going to remember in life? The time I spent studying to get an awesome grade or the fun I had?"

Let me tell you, I don't remember the studying too much, but I do remember all the laughs and good times. I got decent grades and graduated, so what the hell do I care.

Gordon said...

Amen to that