Monday, April 18, 2005

Why I hate the Cavs....

Two Words:

Downward. Spiral.

Not the Nine Inch Nails album, we'll discuss that some other time. I'm talking about Cavaliers basketball. Has anyone informed the Cavaliers that they are on the verge of knocking themselves out of the playoffs with their awful play? Do they think they're on vacation already? Seriously, I've seen some pretty bad basketball in my day, and I know it's a long season, but come on. Maybe someone should make the guys aware that if they would like a LeBron James highlight tape, that the teams' media relations department could put that together for them. In the meantime here's a thought: Play! Do Something! I swear I do less standing around at a bar than they do on the court. It's awful. LeBron missed that 3 at the end of the game yesterday b/c he's played almost every minute of every game for the last 3 weeks. He doesn't have any legs left...it's sad to watch, but alas, not surprising. Honestly, I would pay somebody to put one of those shock collar things on Ira Newble's ankle, and shock him every time he takes a shot outside of 12 feet, or anytime he takes a shot with someone guarding him. It wouldn't be a small shock either, I'm talking about burn his stupid braids off his head violent.

Regardless of this, it's Monday, which means school. Which means I'm in a bad mood all day, especially since I didn't finish the homework and won't have time to do so. Yes! And I have a test on Wednesday that I'm not studying for. Why did I think grad school was a good idea? Right, because I'm an idiot. If anyone needs me, I'll be stuffing my hand in a blender.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to another Cleveland team to stomp on any hope that cleveland fans had to make it past regular season of any stupid sport. I'm glad you are blogging Gordo! This is hilarious so far!

Gordon said...

Nice, I'm glad you find it amusing. I'll see what I can do to keep it entertaining, but let's face it, I get pretty boring after a while.

PS-Sharda, I can't find your blog, even though you have one of those little link things on your name. Where is it damnit?