Thursday, April 21, 2005

Poor Dinner Choices...

Note to self....A Ben n' Jerry's hot fudge sundae with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and whip cream as garnish...not a good dinner. The chocolate covered chocolate chip cookie dough ball on a stick didn't help as a desert. I spent the entirety of my exam last night feeling like a) I was going to puke....b) like I had eaten 4 million grams of sugar and given myself a giant sugar-buzz headache thing. Not good times. Let that be a lesson to you folks who think sugar is good for you in large doses. Write that down...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHOCOLATE COVERED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BALL ON A STICK!! Is this for real? Give one to me immediately!!!

BTW- 5:37 am? are you kidding me?

Gordon said...

5:37? for some reason it posted westcoast time, b/c I did that at work today....who knows.....