Sunday, April 17, 2005

Getting Schooled

Two Words:

Hung. Over.

Here's a little science quiz for today. What is the best way to treat your body after you've done your first bout of true physical activity in a month or two. Should you A) drink plenty of water, eat something healthy, and let your body relax, B) Stretch, go through an appropriate cool down, and sleep well or C) Drink plenty of beer, eat fried foods, and stay up to late. Well if you guessed C), you're as dumb as I am, because I feel like garbage today.
That being said, Columbus was good times last night, except for the part where I drank too much and spent entirely too much money being so. The highlight of the night was watching a bouncer grab some little punk kid by his 70$ dress shirt and run him out of the bar, quite physically I might add.
I'm curious to see how this blogging thing will work out...I got inspired to try this by a friend of mine---Sarah, but I'm certain that she is much more entertaining to read than me, so if you just clicked on the link to her blog, I've probably lost you forever. Nevertheless, I figure this will be a good spot for me to make fun of people, make fun of myself, bitch (which is like a sport to me) and right...make fun of people.

***One other note---I hate you Tops...everytime I go to the store and try to say "I'm going to buy healthy and nutritious things to eat, you put crap like chips and Fudgeshop Cookies on bogo.....screw you, when I have my heart attack, I'm suing.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, Gordo!! This makes me very happy. Just so you know, we also decided to drink alcohol, eat crappy food and stay up late on Saturday--to celebrate our football loss. D and I were hungover all day. Good times.

By the way, 'putting the 'me' back in mediocrity' if effing hilarious.

Sarah said...

I meant IS effing hilarious. You're fine.

Gordon said...

Nice...glad to hear I wasn't the only one acting like a moron. PS: I think this will be fun, but I have to figure out what the heck I'm going to write about everyday....I'm really not that interesting...