Thursday, April 28, 2005

Today's Sign of the Apocalypse

Look at your calendar. It's April 28th. And it's snowing in Cleveland. This is so the opposite of funny. Come on, I have sandles that I bought that I should be wearing right now, instead I'm digging my wool coat out of storage in order to go to work. Not good times at all. I wasn't kidding about moving to the south....I mean it. Really, I can live without Browns games and the LVT if it means spending December in shorts and a tshirt.

****Note**** To the guy in my department who participates in every opportunity to kiss up, then says he's doing it for "resume building purposes"---try building your resume w/my hands around your neck....everyone hates you.

4 comments:

Kara0303 said...

Room's still available. But just know that the terms of the lease increase on a daily basis as I find more things around the house that I need help with or don't like doing alone. You can't really wear shorts in December here, but you won't need to bundle up completely either. Usually in the 30s/40s in the winter. But if by chance we do get 1" or more of snow, the city shuts down completely and no one goes to work or school, and the stores are sold out of milk, bread, water, and beer just in case we're "trapped" for a day or two until it melts away.

Gordon said...

I'm pretty sure I can live with those things.....

Kara0303 said...

And instead of the Browns, you can watch college football, specifically Univ. of Alabama football. It's MUCH better anyway. :)

Gordon said...

I can still have both.....the NFL is on Sundays..plus, I have Tivo