Monday, January 23, 2006

Words Can't Describe The Joy

I don't know what to say. The Buttafuocos and Amy Fisher are going to have a televised reunion.

Please please please please tell me that Jerry Springer will be the host of this glorious event.

I promise that there will be a running diary of this, and it will be ridiculous.

Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he has a sick sick sick sense of humor.

This is going straight to the top of "Save Until I Delete" status of my TiVo. Foreva....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's bigger news, the reunion or that you can change the TIVO function to save indefinitely instead of just the three months it does for me. Yes, I've had TIVO for over year, you spent 7 hours installing it, but I didn't realize it could do that. Amazing! -Steph