Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More 24......More Jack...Please....

Jack Bauer Official Terrorist Kill Count: 7 (still)
Jack Bauer Amazing Non-Muderous Beatings: 1 (give or take)

All I can say regarding last nights' 24: Wow. That show never ceases to amaze me. The strange part was, at about the 40 minute mark of the hour, Woody was like "dude nothing is happening in this episode". Then Aaron (the secret service head who is now my new favorite fringe character) sneaks Jack in to see the president and Jack subsequently beat the bejesus out of Walt. I really thought Jack was going to cut one of his eyes out. He looked friggin possessed. Amazing. I expect a pretty good sized killing spree by Jack within the next two episodes. Also, Kim should be back anytime now, which I am looking forward too, just too see what stupid stunt she might manage to pull.

Grey's Annatomy: To echo Sarah's sentiment, Izzy has a kid??? WTF? And really, what is a Code Black?
Well, I did a little research, and via ask.com, found that a code black may have something to do with a bomb or arson threat. How that factors into the episode, I don't know, but I wonder if it has something to do with the nursing strike.

I read my last post over again, and I realized that I'm a really depressing person to be around lately. Thanks to everybody that threw a comment up there in some show of support, I do appreciate that.
It's a wierd situation for me to be in, simply because I'm not angry at her, and I've managed to convince myself of the reasons she's not here right now, that I don't even think she fully understands and that she's going to sort them out over the next few months and be back. I'm also convinced that I may be delusional, and in need of some kind of drugs to balance out my brain. So it's one or the other.

Also, three days later, I'm convinced that while margaritas from Crazy Rita's are quite tasty, they are not so much good for the "making me feel sober on Sunday morning" part of my life. However, they were very good, and the crowd in there was also very good, so I think I'd like to go back sometime soon.

Everyone sold on that? Good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack Bauer = True American Patriot and total stud... If I didn't have a Y chromosome, I would be all over that shit. Hell, who am I kidding, come get some of this good lovin Jack...

Gibby, as much as you hate yourself and as much as we all claim to hate you as well, while shooting you in the back in CoD, we do think you are a lot of fun and really are a good person. So, cheer up...so what if your job sucks, your apartment falls apart three times a week, your love-life is in disarray, and I am better than you at CoD...it is not the end of the world. Just remember, at the end of the day...you have a Coke can, and I have half a roll of Mentos.

Anonymous said...

Drew- That was sweet..I think. also, get a damn life. CoD. Losers.

Gordon- we love you. Things will work out how they are suppose to. I would like to try Crazy Ritas again when I'm not falling asleep at the table.

Jack Bauer is hot and amazing and I will do him. Audrey sucks.

Anonymous said...

Gordo wants to try Crazy Rita's again because of the orange half-dressed fake blondes at the table next to us. You totally wanted them Gordo, your gagging motions didn't fool me.

Also Jack Bauer is short and really not attractive but his voice is hot.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how Diane immediate knew the post by "Anonymous" was from Drew? I think the fact that he mentioned his half-a-roll-of-Mentos donger was his tell...

In other news, Jack Bauer is the shit. The whole eye cutting out thing was awesome. I need to start taking notes on this stuff in case I am in a similar predicament.

Sharda, sorry I missed you at Crazy Ritas. Y'all left too early. I thought you were hard core! It is okay though I will make it up to you at Drew's Saturday. I hope you are bringing your "A" game. We are so rocking out at KayRev.

Diane, CoD rocks. Deal with it; this is all your fault anyhow! Even though I am bad, it is fun to get shot now and then.

Gordon, I agree with Drew, we do like you. You do need to buck up 'lil camper! Take some Mesculine (not the lettuce, it is a narcotic). It is the only way to fly.

Sarah said...

I love how no one can get through a cheering up session with Gordo without mentioning the Coke can. That is awesome.

Jack Bauer = I don't watch the show, but I know he kicks so much ass it's ridiculous. I would do him right here in my cubicle I am not even joking.

Gordo, this: "It's a wierd situation for me to be in, simply because I'm not angry at her, and I've managed to convince myself of the reasons she's not here right now, that I don't even think she fully understands and that she's going to sort them out over the next few months and be back." is TOTALLY normal. That is how I felt all last year. And sometimes I still feel that way. You loved her. That doesn't just go away. As much as it sux, it is going to take a long time to feel normal again. You're a great person, and things will get better. I promise.

P.S. I can't believe Loyd told you to "buck up, li'l camper".

Gordon said...

Sarah: "I'm also convinced that I may be delusional, and in need of some kind of drugs to balance out my brain. So it's one or the other."

So in other words, it's completely normal, and completely pointless, b/c she's not coming back.

Yeah, not sure how I feel about the "li'l camper" thing...but it's the thought that counts.