Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'd Post From Home, but I can't type with Mittens on....

Jack Bauer Official Terrorist Kill Count: 7

Temperature in my apartment this morning 56 degrees.

I have to say I was a little disappointed that there was only one terrorist that bit it last night. But at least Jack stabbed the guy in the neck with a pair of surgical scissors, just to make sure it was one of the more violent kills in the history of 24.

I'd have to say it ranks right up there with the end of Season 2, when Jack grabs a guy from behind, runs up a wall and jumps off of it, snapping his neck.

The funny part is, when the guy who was sent to kill Jack came through security at CTU, Drew and I both said "Yeah, that guy is definitely not killing Jack".

Oh yeah, my furnace, still not fixed. I'm beginging to wonder if my electric bill will end up being higher than my gas bill thanks to the copious use of space heaters.

Also, I just realized my birthday is only 6 weeks away. Hello, old age. Okay, seriously I'll only be 27, but I cna retire anytime now, I get the message, work is lame. Maybe I could just marry a rich girl and live the high life for a few years......

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy crap, Gordo, you're only turning 27? Damn I'm old. What are we doing for your birthday. I think you should give a performance like I did on Friday. Little martini, little pukey-pukey. What do you say?

Gordon said...

I don't know if I can condone that type of behavior....Especially the projectile vomitting....

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I don't even want to hear about it. Old age...whatever.

Anonymous said...

Gordo, I read in Us Weekly that 30 is the new 20. I think Eva Longoria said it. So really you're not that old. (but you are older than me!)

bevy said...

I remember turning 27. That was only 4 months ago, but oh, how I've grown.

So is that March 7? Pisces? Should've known.

Gordon said...

Actually, it's March 10th...what do you mean you should have known I was a Pisces?

bevy said...

"They are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate, in the extreme almost asexual, and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful."
-SOURCE: http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

Sounds kind of like you.

Gordon said...

Yeah, it kind of does, not sure how I feel about that.......