Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ch-ch-changes......

So I figured, as long as I was going to start doing this on a semi-regular basis again, that it was time to revamp this bitch. You know, put some air in the tires, give it a new paint job, clean it up a little. Besides, they say when you go through a break up, you usually take a step back, make some changes, you know, adjust your life a little.

For now, I'll be dealing strictly with the superficial type stuff, like changing my blog template.

Sadly, I doubt one of those changes will be this blog becomming more interesting. I'd have to start being an interesting person in order for that to happen.

Other superficial changes in the works? TiVo.
Goodbye: The OC
Hello: The Office, and My Name is Earl.

That's better.

Also, I linkified up some new stuff down there around the bottom, so we'll see if those even work or not. Additionally, if I had you linked before, and not now, it's because I forgot to save all my other linked blogs when I changed templates. Again, I'm not smart.

One final thought for the morning. Once you reach adulthood, you know if you have a hard to pronounce last name or not. Stop getting upset when someone makes an honest effort and then butchers it. You sound like a baby.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG did you see the previews for The Office tonight? Booze Cruise!!! Plus Michael tries to do the worm. BRING IT ON!!

bevy said...

It's not that my last name is hard to pronounce, it's that it does not include an S on the end of it. Gah!

Kara0303 said...

Sorry to hear about the break up. Those are never fun. Blog looks great though if that's any consolation. No, didn't think it was.