Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Wedding Crashers

Holy crap. I know I said it at least 25 times last night, but the movie was freakin hilarious. I actually leaned forward to one of my friends last night and asked him if he was taking notes for the wedding that we are going to this weekend, but then realized it would totally not work b/c we're in the wedding, so pretty much everyone is going to know who I we are anyways. Oh well, it's probably better off, b/c I have too much of a conscience to pull anything off like that. I can't even keep up a lie for 10 minutes, let alone 5 hours.

It's actually kind of cool that lately anytime any combination of Vince Vaughn, Luke/Owen Wilson, Will Ferrell, and Ben Stiller show up in a movie together that it turns out to be hilarious. I mean look at it: Old School, Dodgeball, Starsky and Hutch, Anchorman, all funny in their own way (I know somepeople really like Zoolander, where with Stiller and Owen, but really, that movie didn't do much for me, maybe I need to see it again)

That being said, I'm in a pretty crappy mood today, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I'm working an extra long day today so that I can be off on Friday, which will be nice when it gets here. However, I'm just really not feeling all that great, nor am I in the mood to have to deal with people today. For whatever reason, I've been terribly moody today, which is the opposite of fun. I guess I'm just frustrated with a lot of the different areas of my life right now, and am more frustrated by the fact that I haven't found a good direction to go in to better these things, so I'm just kind of treading water right now. This would be fine, except for the fact that I just truly lack any patience to let things gradually get better.

eh...well that was depressing, sorry about that guys.......

In better news:

There's an effing Smurf Movie in the works, which when coupled with Transformers movie coming out in 2007, I'm sure to be able to regress to my childhood well into my late 20s.

2 comments:

bevy said...

Wedding Crashers was so freakin' hilarious, I cannot stop talking about it. I need to see it again (and soon) 'cause there were so many great lines in it.

KOM said...

Smurf movie? And a trilogy at that? A CGI presentation?

The mind reels.