Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Should Really Be More Careful...

..Before asking for a topic to post about. Thanks to my own lack of creativity today (or maybe in spite of it) Sarah tagged me to talk about my "turn ons" and my "turn offs". Sweet. I feel like a Playboy centerfold answering these things. You know, except for the part where I don't have a vagina nor would I sleep with Hef.*


Anyway, since I'm a bitter, negative person, let's start w/ the "offs" heh heh heh...you said "offs"


Turn Offs

1) Bad Teeth (Seriously, we live in Ohio, not Appalacia)
2) Chain-Smoking
3) Being Poor (I mean, come on people, I don't mind treating, but at the age of 25 having a negative checking account balance is not attractive)
4) Refusing to ever drink anything alcoholic
5) Thinking that Jimmy Fallon is funny
6) Talking only about yourself
7) Stating that you don't understand why guys like sports so much (even if you don't get it, don't say anything, really)
8) Sleeping with my friends

Turn Ons

1) Having a sense of humor
2) Not cringing every time someone says the words "Jaeger-bomb"
3) Being nicer than me (really, I say a lot of mean things, it's nice to have someone balnce me out)
4) Buying me a drink (Newsflash: guys like free booze too)
5) Being able carry on a conversation using more than monosylabic words
6) Possessing female genitalia (I know, I stole this from Sarah)
7) Having a firm grasp of the importance of Peanut Butter Cup ice-cream to my mental well being
8) Not being afraid of the ball (any ball: football, baseball, ping pong ball, other....uh....balls...)

Thanks Sarah, I really had to dig deep to come up with these, it really made me think. Okay, actually, I'm just brain dead today, and at least you gave me something to write about. Now...tagging people....well, normally I would tag Sarah, but she already tagged me, and I'm sure there's a rule about no-tag-backs, so I tag Kara, and Bev. Good luck guys, I'm sure they'll be entertaining.


*I meant to add this earlier about Hef: Really, I mean the guy is 70 some years old, and he pulls more action with better looking girls than most of us could pull on our best days. No matter how much you think he objectifies women, or uses his money and such to get with these girls, as a guy, on the most primal level, you have to be pretty impressed. And completely fucking jealous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gordon, I think you and I'd get along just fine.

Kara0303 said...

Thanks my friend. I was coming up empty myself today! But not only do I think Jimmy Fallon's funny, but I think he's kinda cute, too! I bet your doubly turned-off now, am I right?