Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A Few Random Thoughts For Today

Lately, I just haven't had the energy to put up any complete, coherent thoughts about any one subject, so sadly, todays' entry is only going to be about a few random things.

The All-Star Game

This whole "This Time it Counts" thing? Garbage. It's a godforsaken exhibition game.
Of course, I'm saying this from the perspective of a Cardinals fan, which means I might get to watch them get steamrolled again this year, so it doesn't matter who has home field. Neverthe less, I have a real hard time with a team having a great season, winning more games than the team it is playing in the World Series, and then not having home field because of the All-Star game. Ridiculous.

Man Bragged to Girl About Killings

Seriously, I about vomitted when I read this. I think the thing that makes me the most sick about it is the last line of the article

"Duncan had spent more than a decade in prison for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old boy at gunpoint in Tacoma, Wash."

Why is this sick F even allowed back on the streets? That's not even something that you can explain away. I know that there are people that are convicted sex offenders b/c they were 19 and slept with their 16 yr old g/f. That's unfortunate. This guy though? Seriously, child molestors might be the worst people on the planet. If this guy gets anything less than a life sentance and a castration appointment with a vet, I'll be f'ing pissed.

The best is when the ACLU gets involved, or when they say that the person has "mental incapacities". I'm betting the retards at the ACLU wouldn't stick up for these people so much if it was their children that were molested. And you know what? If these people are that "mentally ill" I don't want them on the streets anyways. We're so all about being an accepting society now that its' to the point that total derelicts seem to get treated as if they're 'special'. Fortunately, even the other convicts hate child molestors.

They replaced the Peppomint LifeSavers with the generic kind in our vending
machine at work

This makes me so unhappy. Let's face it, there's the Peppomint LifeSaver, and then there's all the other crap that's out there. Even worse, these are generic. There's no brand at all. I can't even get Mentos? BreathSavers? Seriously, I know we're cutting costs here, but this is just getting silly. Next thing you know, I won't be able to get a Pepsi down there. I'll be lucky to get some RC Cola, or maybe some Faygo. Damnit.

Whatever, I have work to do now....sorry guys, it's lame today, this is all you get though....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear about this jackass that got off for MURDERING someone: He copped the plea of temporary insanity and WON because he was on LSD at the time. So he spent 2 years in a mental ward and now is being let out because he kicked his LSD habit. Ladies and gentleman, we now have a murderer walking the street because he knows how to play the system against itself. This is what's wrong with the world today.