Friday, July 15, 2005

I'm Totally Lazy Today...

Want proof? I didn't even bother to shave this morning. For me, that's the essentially like I didn't even bother putting clothes on. Honestly, if I go more than one day with out shaving, I can roughly pass for a homeless person, or Colin Farrell.*

Want more proof that I'm lazy today? I don't even have plans to go out tonight, which, since this is the first full weekend that I'm in town in three weeks, you'd think I'd have something going on. But, short of having a few folks over to watch the Indians' game tonight, I've got nothing.

To FURTHER prove the point that I have no motivation, this is as much of a post as your getting out of me, other than a few links today.....

Even Harry Potter can't escape the wrath of the Vatican these days:

Pope Benedict called the books "a subtle seduction of young minds" To totally steal a joke from Jon Stewart on last nights' Daily Show "if there's one group that knows something about the subtle seduction of young boys......"

But seriously, maybe the church should spend less time hating EVERYTHING, and more time trying to inspire. There's a reason young people don't go to church. Personally, I get enough of the Debbie Downer stuff the rest of the week from the news, work, etc, to want to drag myself out of bed on Sunday mornings to hear all the reasons that I'm going to go to hell. I can get there just fine curled up against my pillow, thank you.

Christian Slater turned down the chance to plead down in his "groping case" in NYC

I wonder if this will affect his VIP status at the Spearamint Rhino? Hmmmmmm


Also, I'm one day closer to winning my Eric Metcalf Browns jersey on Ebay.

And I'm officially retarded.


*and by "look like Colin Farrell, I mean that everytime I see him on TV, he's looks disheveled and unbathed, but in a way that girls like...except for the part where I might be slightly less attractive....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still might out-bid you. Jackass. ALoyd

bevy said...

Sometimes the unshaved look is hot. Sometimes. (By the way, what's the asterisk for by Colin Farrell?)

Gordon said...

I forgot to put in the part with the asterisk...I fixed it now...that's what happens when you blog around doing work....

Sarah said...

Hey, Gordo-I heard you guys are playing Risk tonight. Whoa--take it easy, you guys. Try not to get too crazy.

P.S. Colin Farrell looks homeless.

Kara0303 said...

Colin Ferrell's not so hot. I don't even like his accent. You may win out there.

Unknown said...

Colin Farrell is HOT.