Thursday, July 14, 2005

Fridays Make Me Happy

But today is Thursday, so I'm cranky instead.

I've got nothing better than a few random thoughts again today, hopefully some of them will be entertaining.

First of, anytime you see the headline Dead Body Falls off Truck onto Highway, you have to laugh. At least a little bit. I mean really, how would you like to have that drop in front of your car on your way into work. And to think I complain about a little traffic. Really, at that point, how do you react to that? That's not like a couch falling off a truck, that's a formerly living person. Creepy.

Someone needs to take my credit card away from me, or at least my Ebay password. I just put in bids on a Cleveland Browns' retro Eric Metcalf jersey, and I'm thinking about putting in a bid for a new connector for my old school Nintendo....

I talked my dad into building us a Cornhole set, hopefully to be completed before Put-In-Bay, but at the very least to be finished before the NFL season starts. That will without a doubt make us the coolest kids at the tailgate. That, and lots of beer and sausage/pancake wraps (don't ask, they're amazing, just trust me)

Speaking of, the Browns are going to be terrible still this year, but I'll still go to at least 3 games. Why? Because I'm stupid, obviously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Milhouse and I dropped a couch off a truck on 480. Let me tell you it was awesome. Also, thanks for stealing my idea to bid on the Metcalf jersey. I have been looking for one of those for 2 years. ALoyd

Gordon said...

Tagging on other people's joints...that's what I do....

Kara0303 said...

Old school Nintendo is the only Nintendo I can play. But I can save the princess over and over and over. I bet that's pretty impressive - except not at all.