Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tag This....

Well, this only took me a week to finally do, but here we go........

10 years ago: I was still in high school (holy christ that was a long time ago), playing a lot of baseball, spending a lot of time at the beach, and generally being one of those screw off, smart ass high school kids that I can't stand now that I'm a cranky old man. Funny how times change

5 years ago: That would have been junior year of college, which would have included numerous debacles of life, including most of the guys turning 21, and pretty much everyone being single. Summarily, this resulted in a lot of adventures with Natty Light and the foosball table

1 year ago: I was cursing my job, cursing my MBA program, waiting to go on vacation at the end of August, and waiting to get my car back from the super terrific hit and run. Fun times

5 snacks I enjoy: Only 5? That's not fair. Fat kid likes snacks.... Junior Mints, Salt and Vinegar Pringles, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chocolate covered pretzels, Nutter Butters,

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: Dave Matthews Band, o.a.r, Blink 182, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: Move myself and my friends someplace warm. (Really, what good is living down on the coast if I have no one to get drunk with?) Pay off my parents house and give them the funds to move someplace they would like. Purchase St. Louis Cardinals season tickets. Buy myself a little person to serve as my personal assistant, you know, like an Oompa Loompa or something. Finally, open the bar of my dreams, in Vegas, including the longest bar in the world.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: Vegas (obviously), Ireland, Destin, FL, Rome, San Diego (that's German for "a whale's vagina")

5 bad habits I have: Cursing too much, having to short of a temper, being too hard on myself, procrastinating, never being able to sit still

5 things I like doing: playing video games, watching movies, playing sports, drinking, and playing video games while drinking (really, I have problems)

5 thing I will never wear: capri pants (really they make them for guys and they are AWFUL), leather pants, a Speedo, a shiny shirt, a Pittsburgh Steelers anything...

5 TV shows I like: Seinfeld, South Park, Arrested Development, 24, Family Guy (that was way too easy)

5 movies I like: Old School, Wedding Crashers, Ocean's 11, Swingers, Baseketball...(I'm mature, really)

5 people I'd like to meet: shit, people should be lining up to meet me.....how about, Vince Vaughn, Dan Marino, Jennifer Garner (simply so I could ask her wtf she is thinking right now), Bill Murray, Lance Armstrong....

5 biggest joys at the moment: Madden NFL 2006, the fact that it's almost football season, the Cards are in first, my grape Propel water stuff, and the idea that my hangover from PIB is finally gone

5 favorite toys: Again, you want me to narrow this down? Um....Big Wheel, Transformers, remote controlled car, Starting Lineup Figures, and of course, my Matchbox General Lee....

I'm not tagging anyone, b/c anyone I would have tagged has already done this, so..if you are reading this and want to do it yourself...feel free...

2 comments:

bevy said...

Sorry to bust on your dream, but you can't buy a little person to be your personal assistant. That's called slavery and they did away with that in...???...a long time ago.

Sarah said...

Gordo, Steph is little. Maybe she can be your assistant.