Monday, August 08, 2005

Drunk-in-Bay

This weekend was kind of a blur.

I say that b/c a lot happened, and I was really really drunk. A lot. Almost all of it.

I went to Put-in-Bay with Sarah, and about 2/3 of the free world.

Let's just say that there was apparently some law going into effect that wine was going to be made illegal by Saturday night, because we drank so much of it during the day that I thought I was going to go blind.

I'm also super-third-world poor after this weekend, thanks to not even knowing where I spent money at PIB, and thanks to a small shopping spree yesterday at Crocker Park. But I got two nice shirts for me, and a few small things for my friends new baby, who I'm going to visit today.

And since I wasn't done spending money, I put in a bid on a sweet Ferris Bueller poster on eBay.

Actually, I saw the poster at Red Robin when M and I went to dinner there last night, and sprinted back to her house to buy it online....

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I still don't have a voice. But goddamn that winery was fun wasn't it? My pics are awesome.

Gordon said...

I can't wait to see the pics...check out the link to that poster..it's amazing