Tuesday, August 30, 2005

No, really, it's only Tuesday...

Really, this is kinda funny, but really, leave it to the Brittish to make it out to to be funnier than it is....

I'm extremely tired today, and completely avoiding doing any work at this time. Also, for some reason, I don't have a very good topic to talk about.

One note on the weekend: Relatively tame. I went out and did stuff both nights, but managed to avoid any significant hangovers. That doesn't seem like me. I'm scared. Hold me.

The winery idea that the girls came up with was nice, but I think they may have tossed the "classy low-key" part out the window when Diane played "I Want Your Sex".

That song is neither classy, nor low-key. Nor is it sung by a straight man. So when he's saying "I Want Your Sex", he means another guy. Now I'm just really uncomfortable. Why did I think of that? Damnit.

2 comments:

Kara0303 said...

"I'm extremely tired today, and completely avoiding doing any work at this time."

Do you just copy and paste this sentence into your posts? :P
hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Gordo...i have the same motto every day too! "I want you sex" is also my daily motto.

Diane