Thursday, August 11, 2005

Big Empty

Two Words:

Nap. Time.

Really, I don't mind being in class all week again, but after 2 weeks now, it's starting to really drain on my usually abundant energy level. In fact, I'm pretty damn tired. In light of that, and the fact that I'm not nearly as annoyed with work as usual, today's post is just a bunch of random ramblings and thoughts.

Is there a bigger a-hole in the world than Terrell Owens right now? Really, workouts in your driveway? Grow the F up. Great Terrell, we all know you were the first kid in your neighborhood to have a basketball hoop, you douchebag.

It's been a lot of fun to watch the Indians make their way into the wildcard race again, especially considering the fact that most people here (ie Plain Dealer pessimist writers) buried them sometime in late June. I might have to sneak down for a game or two in September if they're still in it. Interested parties sign up below.

In response to Bev, who said that she doesn't understand why boys have an obsession with video games: On my PlayStation2, I can be an NFL quarterback, a Navy Seal, a pilot, or a pro skateboarder. In real life, I'm gaining weight, I hate my job, and I'm relatively unexciting.

Which would you choose?

Also, good luck to Sarah on her diet, hopefully it works out for you, because I can tell that you're committed to it, because you've written about it for two days straight. In your honor, I had a Milky Way for desert today after lunch.

4 comments:

bevy said...

Sorry, the most I ever got into video games was Super Mario Brothers. It wasn't that fun being a short guy with a mustache in overalls.

Anonymous said...

See bev, his point exactly!

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Anonymous said...

Great point on the video games giving us lamos a chance to live in an alternate reality. Lord knows, my life isn't cool enough and it feels really good to drive around shooting random people, dodging cops, and effing whores sometimes...and totally getting away with it!!!!

DK

erl said...

i so agree about TO. seriously he needs to chill and we NEED to trade him. soooo tired of him.