Wednesday, August 03, 2005

All Backed Up

I've been in class all week training for a new position, so I really haven't been in a position where I can blog with ease, b/c although we are on computers, if I was blogging I would be the only one typing away, which tends to draw attention to onesself.

That being said, I apologize for neglecting, I could have done it last night, but we went and saw Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, which was amazing.

Also, I was tagged by Sarah, so I will hopefully do that post tonight after work, so you guys can have something longer to bore yourselves with.

However, to try and ease the pain, I'll share a picture of a friend I made in Vegas

And by friend, I mean some guy at Rain who's shirt I really liked.

*Hint: Save the pic and turn it upside down if you can't figure it out.

Then tell me that's not some funny shit.

No comments: