Monday, August 15, 2005

I Snatched This From Another Blog

....But it's totally fine. Actually, it's more than fine. That, and I really wanted to use the word "snatch" in a blog title, b/c it will make Sarah and Diane cringe. Or was it moist that makes them look like they just got punched in the collective baby-maker?

Anyways check this out: Christopher Walken is apparently running for President. It could always be a hoax, but the website seems too well done for it to be fake. Plus, there's no mention of him running on a platform of more cowbell......

Oh, and there's a poster too. I think maybe when Bob and Carrie go out of town on their honeymoon, I may wallpaper their room in these just to freak them out......

Thanks to AMG for making this available on her blog, thereby brining it to my attention.

4 comments:

erl said...

is that seriously or a joke? i honestly hope that it's a joke.

Anonymous said...

If this is true, then I already know who is getting my vote in 08!!! Seriously, have you ever seen the Fatboy Slim music video...amazing!!! Walken in 2008!!

Drew

Anonymous said...

I think that the first and last words that Sarah mentioned are vile. I would also throw the word "bunt" (with a "c" that is) in the VILE category. However, I choose to use "moist" whenever I can squeeze it in.

Example:
Today for dessert, I ate moist cake, but only after cleaning my hands with a moist towelette.

Who else can think of good applications of the word MOIST?

Sarah said...

Dammit Loyd!!!