Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Sounds.....

Well, I got tagged to talk about what I'm listening to right now. I can tell you right now I'm not going to have 7 people to tag back with this, so I'm a total chain breaker, I know, I suck. So let's see, what seven songs am I listening to a lot right now?

1) This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race- Fall Out Boy
2) White Unicorn- Wolfmother
3) Where We Gonna Go From Here - Mat Kearney
4) Just a Thought - Gnarls Barkley
5) Waitress - Live
6) You're All I Have - Snow Patrol
7) Thunderstruck - AC/DC

I probably could have kept going on this one.....
I'm not going to force anyone's hand on this, feel free to jump on board if you want.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in love with Fall Out Boy, Mat Kearney (who sounds like the love child of Adam Duritz and Chris Martin) and Snow Patrol. Excellent choices.

Anonymous said...

Thunderstruck? Really? I do love Varsity Blues though. I'll allow it.

Sarah said...

These are great choices, but I have to say I am not on the Gnarls Barkley train. I just don't get the hype.

I was totally scared of Wolfmother, but I just went and listened to that song, and it's cool so nice job.