Friday, December 15, 2006

Moving Forward

I reread that post and realized that it might have sounded, I don't know, a tad on the angry side. That honestly wasn't directed at most of the peolple that I know read this blog. Most of you are good friends in some way, and have been supportive of me as I've gone through all the stuff that's happened this year. Most of the people who have doubted me are people from my past professional life, and people in my personal life that I've put far behind me, for obvious reasons.

So, that's that.

I AM done with school though. Graduated, etc. Well, not technically graduated, but I never have to take another class again. So that's the good news.

Last nights final was no picnic, that's for sure. I handed in my blue book (yeah, really, a blue book, in grad school) and said to the professor "Well played sir, well played" And left.

Today is the true catharsis of the whole thing, where I get to throw out all of my old papers and what not. That's the most fun. That, and listing my books on Amazon so I can get some money out of them.

2 comments:

bevy said...

You did it! Yay for you! Now go have a beer.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!