Thursday, November 30, 2006

Really? Seriously?

So, two posts in one day? That makes sense. Okay, no, it doesn't

I'm inconsistent. It's kind of fun that way.

So, THIS is how my day is going.

In the interest of being somewhat studious, I decided to come over to campus early today to finish up that paper I mentioned earlier. Coming to school during the day means parking off campus, as I have a restricted pass.

Well, shit, it's been 60 degrees and nice all week in Cleveland, so, no big deal. In fact, it was so nice out that I wore flip flops, and left my jacket in the car, figuring I'd get it later when I left to go get dinner.

Sadly, I didn't account for Mother Nature, and God's general dislike for me.
I finished what needed to be done in less than three hours. That's the good news. The bad news is, I'm hungry, it's dropped 20 degrees, and it's raining HARD here around campus. So instead, I'm stuck blogging. And pouting.

If I wasn't having a moderately annoying last 3 or 4 days, I'd probably just curse, and be done with it. As it is, I'm almost annoyed enough to just laugh, b/c really, who else would this happen to? At least there's a bunch of loud, inconsiderate undergrads in here that won't shut up so that I can ward off the headache I feel coming. I'm really old, you guys. Seriously.

Eff it, I don't care if I get sick, I want pizza.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

School sucks.

Anonymous said...

I love school. And I always carry an umbrella. Oh, and I think the Browns suck.