Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Phew

Almost another full week of me being MIA from this thing. It's all about dedication over here. Sometimes, I kind of question myself on whether I should keep this up or not. It seems like a lot of the times, there's no reason to do so. Like I spend a lot of time complaining about things, and really, who wants to read that?
Sadly, it seems a lot lately, that I've been having "one of those days (weeks, months, whatever)" where things in general just don't feel that great. I'm not sure if its' b/c of the six months or so that I've been more or less removed from society, or something more than that, or if I'm just a negative person. (Shut it, you guys, really)

Realistically, you'd think that being only a few weeks away from finishing a challenging MBA program before my 28th birthday, the prospect of finding a new job, and the money and such that comes along with it, would be enough to pick me up, and make me feel pretty good, right? Hm, No. I'm in a rut, and it sucks. And it's also of my own doing, so I really don't ahve any right to complain, correct?

At least there's a guy out there much less cool than me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you're done! You will have your nights back when people are actually home. Just think- you can go back to your world of video games and drinking!