Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sometimes, I Confuse Even Myself.....

I'm really starting to think that I might be going through menopause or some crap like that. I've been as moody as anything lately. All week I've been in a moderately good mood. Today, I'm in a "hate everyone, hate myself, hate ice cream" kind of mood.

Okay, well not ice cream, b/c NOBODY hates ice cream. There's two reasons for the mass obesity in this country, folks, and their names are Ben and Jerry.

Seriously though, I'm just angry today. And apparently, with me, anger breeds apathy. I have this paper, 20% of my finance grade worth of it, to complete, and it's due today, and I have no interest whatsoever in finishing it all of a sudden.

Maybe it's b/c I've suddenly had to shift my focus from job searching to actually graduating. I can line up all the jobs I want, but if I tank between now and December 20th or whatever, then it doesnt' mean a whole heck of a lot. And, knowing me, that's totally plausible.

Maybe if I eat some ice cream for breakfast, I'll feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to hug you.