Monday, October 30, 2006

Well, It Certainly Was....

An interesting weekend. I didn't even realized that I posted something Saturday night until I just pulled up the blog today. Whoops. We'll just disregard that last statement. I'm amazed that everything is spelled properly and all that, considering I really don't remember doing it. So, regarding who it was directed at? I have no clue. It's a little disconcerting for the simple fact that after a long stretch of not doing so, I've had a couple of incidences over the last couple of weeks where my "angry drunk" side has decided to show up. You know, the one where you're having a normal night, out for a few drinks, then all of sudden something snaps? Well, on the bright side, I didn't last out at anyone specific, just the Internet. I could just take it down, but, it's out there, and I always said that if I post something, it stays. So there.

On to more important things.

The Cardinals, in case you didn't notice, won the World Series on Friday night, taking it in 5 games, with a 4-2 win against Detroit. Surprisingly enough, I didn't react as extremely as I thought I would. Granted, we were all at a Halloween party when the game was going on, and though I was quite fixated on it, it isn't the same as watching from the comfort of your own home, or watching at a bar where that's the specific purpose of being there. That, and there weren't exactly any other Cardinals fans around, so it's hard to celebrate by yourself. That being said, I plan on enjoying it for the next few months, because let's face it, the Browns, despite picking up a win on Sunday, aren't going to do much to make me happy. Then again, it's only 2 more days till we get a new season of LeBron and Co., so I have that to look forward too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Learn to LOVE OH-IO with me and you will have that to keep you going until Cavs pick up more too. -Steph