Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Sorry You Guys

I'm apolgizing for this up front, before y'all scroll down to see this.

We played basketball last night for a little over an hour. About 6 points into the first game, Paul kind of sort of caught a pass the wrong way. It dislocated his pinky finger. Somehow, he didn't even scream or make a big deal about it. He just had his brother take him to the hospital. Fortunately, he was kind enough to send us a picture message of what it looked like at the emergency room, which I will share now.....


















See? I told you. Not good times. Sorry Paul, at least I didn't throw that pass!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my God. I just puked. By the way can we now move past me getting hurt at football and focus on making fun of Paul for this? Thanks.

Unknown said...

That made me vurp just a little. Gross.