Friday, April 07, 2006

Random Thoughts

At least it's Friday. Too bad it's raining for the Indians home opener. Oh wait, I'm not going, so I guess it's not that big of a deal for me. But I do feel bad for all the people that will be going if it does get rained out. Granted, rain won't close the bars......

Oh, if anyone wants to buy my a present, this would be a nice addition to my tshirt collection.

I'm glad to see the Cardinals are off to a 3-0 start, but I'm not believing anything until October rolls around. They've taunted me for two years now, and I'm not about to fall into that trap again.

Also, on Yahoo! There's a trailer for next week's episode of 24. It certainly looks like Secretary of Defense Heller might be making a reappearance, which would be spectacular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I still think Secretary Heller is going to turn out to be a bad guy. Of course, I never thought the spineless, whimpy President would ever be bad, so what do I know.