Monday, April 10, 2006

My Liver is Filing for Divorce---

I'm not sure if it was the half a pitcher of margarita's, the Captain that I drank before we left, or the shot of Jager at the end of the night, but my stomach was beyond angry with me Sunday morning.
Granted, the fact that we started drinking at 2 o'clock on Saturday may have had something to do with that. In my defense though, I had to keep drinking to allow myself to ignore the girl at the bar who kept trying to take out my knees with her crutches in some lame attempt to flirt with me.
(Memo to Steph on this one-if you have to say a girl has "perfect eyebrows" as a way of complimenting her, that's probably a sign that she's not that cute. Sorry)

For entertainment purposes:

If you watched The Office on April Fool's day, you remember the PSA's they had with the actors from the show? The show's website has all of them, plus quite a few more that haven't aired yet. Check them out here.. Hilarious to say the least

Also, don't forget, new 24 tonight! I linked the trailer again. How many more weeks until we get to see Jack kick President Crybaby in the ribs? Or just shoot out his knees. I get the feeling that on the level of good fights, that wouldn't be one of them.

Also, if you're hunting for something fun but chill to listen to at work, check out Gnarls Barkley. They were featured on an ep of Grey's a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what the story on this band is, as far as who's actually in it, but I know any time Danger Mouse gets involved, something unique usually comes out of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gordo! Her eyebrows were perfect...granted she smoked like a chimney, had the worst flirting skills on earth as she tried club you with her crutches as if she were a cavewoman and she wanted to take you back to the cave, and I have heard bad things about dating redheads...but her eyebrows were flawless. And she wore her lipstick better than Kevin's ex. She was a trainwreck. -Steph