Thursday, September 01, 2005

Katrina is a Whore

Mother Nature is a bitch, what can I say?

I know I don't normally due thinky, thoughtful posts or anything. However, sometimes I get moved.

I found a blog about the hurricane from two reporters in Gulf Port, MI, who stayed in the city in their news office while the hurricane hit.

Call it crazy, or brave, or stupid, but whatever, it's interesting, and you have to give them credit for sticking it out and doing their jobs. Do yourself a favor though, read it from the beginning (the bottom) up to the top, you'll see a significant change in how they approach it as they see how bad it gets.

And to think we bitch about snowstorms. Pansies.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Copy Cat! But that's cool.

Gordon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gordon said...

I know, I know, but I figured on the off chance that I have anyone that reads me that doesn't read you it'd be okay...

Besides, I just really wanted to use the word 'whore'.