Thursday, February 01, 2007

When the Summer of George isn't Summer Anymore.

Hey, guess what? It's about 20 degrees out, so being off work isn't as much fun anymore. It's kind of hard to go sit out on your deck and have a drink when that activity would require one to bundle up and shovel the deck just for the privelege of feezing my ass of outside. So, what I'm saying is, I'm not enjoying the being out of work thing as much anymore.

Another sign that I'm not enjoying it? I'm contemplating taking the big jar on my fridge that I throw change in and marking it "March Rent". I'm guessing my landlord wouldn't appreciate being paid in a sock full of quarters though. Just my opinion.

Oh, and in referrence to Sarah's comments about my Pictionary drawings? Be careful, I might just end up going mute the next time I'm on your team, and then you won't have my seriously sick guessing abilities. I'm just saying.

Also, and this is random, but I watched the documentary Wordplay the other night, the one about the American Crossword Puzzle championships and the people that construct the puzzles and stuff. And honestly, I thought it was really interesting. So, now I've moved from Sudoku to crossword puzzles.

Between that and the change jar? I'm officially my grandfather. Someone bring me a vodka-tonic and a bowling ball. Oh wait, I already have all of those items in my apartment. Kill me now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're comment on my blog about your drawing made me pee my pants. Also this is awesome: "Someone bring me a vodka-tonic and a bowling ball."

Why you so old, Gordo?